TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
These are the Terms and Conditions of Hire for Partycastles.co.uk. The company accept no responsibility for damage or injury whilst our equipment is under hire to you.
1. A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
2. Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation.
3. At all times the equipment is the property of Partycastles.co.uk and they reserve the right to collect the equipment at any time they feel necessary either in the event, or expectation, of poor weather or any other reason they produce.
4. Have the inflatable ready for collection in the same state as it was delivered to you – clean – not dirty and most importantly dry (the weather may of course intervene).
5. Footwear, dangerous objects such as pens, buckles, purses etc. must be removed. Spectacles and jewellery should be removed.
6. Do not allow people to bounce on the front step.
7. Do not allow people to climb, sit or hang off the walls.
8. Do not allow animals on or near the equipment.
9. No food, drink or smoking is allowed on the inflatable.
10. No somersaults or other manoeuvres that may risk causing damage to the person’s head / neck / back or any other part of any person’s body are allowed on the inflatable.
11. The supervisor should watch the inflatable constantly and any children playing in a dangerous manner must be dealt with and removed immediately.
12. Ensure the vent on the blower is kept clear at all times.
13. The inflatable must not be overcrowded and limit numbers depending on age and size of children using it. (If the children are colliding into each other then it is too overcrowded.) Larger children must be segregated from the smaller ones.
14. The anchor points must not be tampered with. Please ensure all crash mats remain against each other and stay in touch with the front step.
15. Party poppers, hair dye, face paint, silly string, spray foam, washing up liquid and any other liquids must not be used on the inflatable. (These substances cause permanent damage to the inflatable and the cost of this damage may be charged to the hirer.)
16. Any vandalism or wilful damage must be paid for in full by the hirer. The hirer will be responsible for the cost of any repairs needed, including carriage to and from the repairers, for any damage caused by misuse of the equipment, normal wear and tear excluded.
17. The inflatable is not to be used by persons over 12, unless adult hire has been agreed. Any child taller than the inside wall is not permitted to use it. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should adults enter the castle as this may result in damage to the castle.
18. The inflatable must be switched off if the wind rises to a dangerous level.
19. In the event of rain, it is strongly recommended that the equipment be switched off at the socket until the rain has passed. The shower cover (if fitted) is only there to keep the castle bed as dry as possible during wet periods. Once inflated again, the castle bed and front step should be towel dried thoroughly before further use. Also, ensure that the extension reel is kept dry at all times.
20. Partycastles.co.uk has full public liability insurance, however, Partycastles.co.uk can take no responsibility or liability once the inflatable has been left in the supervision of the hirer. Partycastles.co.uk must also warn the hirer that if any accident occurs from the hirers neglect to supervision then the hirer will be responsible and not Partycastles.co.uk.
Disclaimer: Please note that all persons using this inflatable do so at their own risk. The person/organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Any damage or theft caused to the equipment by improper use, lack of care or of a malicious nature must be paid for. Our Company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.